Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- All of our footwear can be made with a diabetic specification of softy leather, rim toe puff & plush lining.
- UK despatch is next day service. Next day timed delivery is available but will incur extra cost
- All adaptions are carried out above the feather edge so as not to alter the bottom pattern so that a standard unit will fit. Should bottom pattern alterations be necessary this will then become bespoke and may incur further costs.
- All footwear is supplied with 3 x 3mm inlays. Excluding Lowline and Childrens which is supplied with 1 x 3mm footbed.
- Standard sole & heels and through wedge soles are made from EVA.
- Colour reproduction – We make every effort to ensure the colour you see in our catalogue and on our website is accurate, however, colours can be different in photographs and shades can vary from batch to batch and over the life of our catalogue.
- Only Callum, Austin, Keira, Therapy made in Black, Brown or Navy which are made on our Reeco classic last is returnable without any alteration / adaption.
- 1st trial fitting is free of charge and subsequent fittings may be charged for. Accurate measurements are essential when placing your order as re-lasting the upper and new uppers etc following trial fitting will be charged for. An invoice will be raised for all orders not returned for completion with 90 days.
- Split sizes, split fittings, alterations to lasts and special orders will be charged in accordance with the current price list and are non-returnable.
- We only use return Velcro fastening straps on all our shoes to enable greater adjustability. Lay on velcro fastening is available as an option but is then non- returnable.
- Returnable footwear must be in a resalable condition and received by us within 1 calendar month following despatch for a full refund.
- All shelf stock footwear – Podowell, Podartis and Lymph are returnable with a full refund unworn and in the original packaging.
- Documentation relating to the confirmation of orders should be clearly marked ‘confirmation’ to avoid duplication. Duplicated orders through originators error will be chargeable.
- The company reserves the right to alter specification or withdraw styles without prior notice. Specification changes are only undertaken when product improvements are identified or a component material is no longer available.
- All goods remain the property of Reed Medical Ltd until paid for in full.
- Both men’s & ladies boots are non-returnable.
- Single footwear is non-returnable.
- Worn footwear is non-returnable.
- Footwear made on our Lowline and nature last is non-returnable.
- Footwear ordered in a non- standard colour or combination is non-returnable.
- Website – All our catalogues and brochures are available for download from our website www.reedmedical.co.uk our website is a live document and we constantly feed it with information regarding all of our new styles, current news items etc. Please visit it regularly or follow us on facebook and you will receive updates/information regularly and as it happens.
- Should you require further information or wish to speak with our Customer care and Technical team please contact us on 01254 503333.