The best forefoot offloading shoe: effectiveness has been clinically & biomechanically tested
- Off-loading of ulcers and pressures on the forefoot
- Off-loading of ulcers between toes
- Stability: Ideal angle of ankle dorsiflecion to stabilise the walk and reduce the "step effect"
- Outsole height of 34mm
- Rigid counters and rear stabilisers to ensure maximum stability
- Triple velcro fastening
- Removable Eva insole allows for inclusion of Modus (extra cost) or bespoke insole
- 8° degree outsole with ankle dorsiflexion to transfer the pressure to the rear foot
There are no reviews yet.