Activity Hero is a part of Podartis podynamica range that was specially designed to protect sensitive feet during physical activity in the event of metatarsalgia problems and hallux valgus. It is recommended for individuals with limited joint mobility, diabetic feet and rheumatic feet who require primary or secondary prevention.
The semi-rigid Timing Rocker Sole® biomechanical outsole allows for asmooth transition between the three phases of gait. This reduces pressure peaks on the forefoot and limits wear and tear ont he joints making for a more natural gait and lessening the sensation of fatigue.
The stretchable upper, which is seamless at frictionpoints adapts to the shape of the foot as well as to any deformities ensuring comfort and preventing painful rubbing. Being larger in volume the shoe can accommodate a swollen foot or ready made and bespoke insoles.
Clinically and biomechanically tested, ACTIVITY HERO guarantees protected physical activity.
- Stretcable upper in super soft materials
- Seamless upper: no seams at friction points
- Semi-rigid Timing Rocker Sole® biomechanical outsole
- Designed for the insertion of a ready made or bespoke insole
- Extra internal volume
- Extended stabilising back counter
- Tested clinically and biomechanically
There are no reviews yet.